Created specifically for health and human services agencies, the Eagle Workers Compensation Trust puts you in control and provides the opportunity to return dividends to your bottom line.
The Eagle Workers Compensation Trust is an alternative to traditional Workers Comp insurance. In this qualified, self-insured program, members have ownership control of the company and participate in the decision making and underwriting profits.
Benefits of the
Operating expenses are held to an absolute minimum without sacrificing effectiveness
Members earn investment income on funds held until claims are resolved
Any surplus is returned to the members.
Claims are handled in-house
proactively, reducing claims costs.
Rates are established independently and are usually lower than state-published rates
Agencies share ideas and best practices
Costs are shared via an equitable formula
Entering its 27th year, the Eagle Trust has distributed more than $20 million in dividends to participants since its inception.
It is owned primarily by members of the Pennsylvania Association of Resources (PAR)—a non-profit composed of organizations in the Commonwealth that provide services to persons with intellectual disabilities and autism. The Trust is licensed through the Department of Labor and Industry.
Any Pennsylvania-based health and human services organization is eligible to join the Trust.
Trinity Asset Protection: your Eagle Trust management expert
Trinity Asset Protection administers the Trust and is responsible for overseeing the service providers, which are the highest-caliber professionals in the industry:
- Claims management: handled in-house by Eagle Trust management
- Risk control: PMA Management assists members in accident prevention
- Actuarial services: Alliance Actuarial offers professional assessment, claims and expense forecasting
- Investment services: Fidelity is the Caretaker of the funds. Ellis Investment Partners and the Trust’s investment sub-committee recommend investment options
- Legal services: Provided by Schnader, Harrison, Segal and Lewis, LLP
- Auditing services: Provided by Kreischer Miller